Carnival Legend

socoblue

We are booked in 6262 on the Miracle. (sister ship to the Legend) We have sailed aft a few times on the Victory and the Voyager...and wont sail any other way but the afts.

If I am going to pay good money for a balcony I want my monies worth. He balconies on the aft are bigger then the sides. They arent big enough for lounge chairs. ( putting one out there will take up most of your space but it can be done) but there are two chairs out there that the backs reclines. But something you should know is these balconies are not good for privacy. The people above you can see down into your balcony. http://community.webshots.com/photo/93847874/93853128svWgyq

It is a longer walk to the elevators but the hallways back there are quieter since no one goes back there except the people that belong there.

Deck 6 is a good choice. as you have cabins above you and below you. no public areas so you dont have to worry about noise.

The views are awesome. You will be able to see both sides and sometimes when you back into ports---- you can sit on your balcony when you sail away and watch the island disappear.

What would you like to know? oh it only sleeps 2 people.

Archived