Question on RCCL Deals

Im sure this has been asked many times, but we are leaving on NOS on Saturday. The prices for the balconies have been dropped about $170 today. Can we upgrade from our inside room we have now for this price, or is this not available to us? Any insight would be appreciated!!!

Call and ask. The worst thing they can say is NO and they might actually give you the lower rate.:)

Usually these price drops are restricted to new bookings, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Friends of ours received a last minute price reduction of over $400 only a few weeks prior to their cruise (well after they had made their final payment) because RCI offered a reduced rate on their cabin category for their sailing. Needless to say, they were quite happy.:)

On our first cruise we had three in our cabin (mother, sister, and myself). Not too long before sailing I got a call from my travel agent...RCL had dropped the price for the third person in the cabin to $99, and passed the difference back to us. Nice intro to cruising!

Even if it is for new bookings only you should be able to do it as long as you are not past final the payment date. If you are not past final payment date, cancel your existing booking (you'll get a full refund) and make a new booking at the lower rate.

Even if it is for new bookings only you should be able to do it as long as you are not past final the payment date. If you are not past final payment date, cancel your existing booking (you'll get a full refund) and make a new booking at the lower rate.

With leaving on Saturday the OP should defintely be past final payment date;)

Im sure this has been asked many times, but we are leaving on NOS on Saturday. The prices for the balconies have been dropped about $170 today. Can we upgrade from our inside room we have now for this price, or is this not available to us? Any insight would be appreciated!!!

My suggestion agrees with the other posters. Call, all they can do is say no. Perhaps the rates of your cabin have come down. Good Luck and happy cruising.

Archived