Berths & Bunks and Unwanted Junk

Hubby and I are booked in a Category 6C Oceanview with a Picture window on the Upper deck of the Imagination. Our cabin apparently has two uppers which we will not be using. Is there any way that I can find out if the uppers come down out of the ceiling or fold down from the wall? If they come down out of the ceiling then I am not worried, out of sight, out of mind. But if they fold up against the wall I will be slightly annoyed. Will they be poking out and making the room feel more cramped? Anyone know what they are like in our room category on the Imagination?

The uppers do not stick our and wouldnt add to your feeling of being cramped. Just put your extra stuff back in the suitcases and slide them under the bed.

Even ones that fold into the wall dont stick out (unless they are broken, I had a broken on out of the wall on a RCL cruise and it hung out about 6 inches), but thats the exception. Wall beds fold even with the wall.

Hubby and I are booked in a Category 6C Oceanview with a Picture window on the Upper deck of the Imagination. Our cabin apparently has two uppers which we will not be using. Is there any way that I can find out if the uppers come down out of the ceiling or fold down from the wall? If they come down out of the ceiling then I am not worried, out of sight, out of mind. But if they fold up against the wall I will be slightly annoyed. Will they be poking out and making the room feel more cramped? Anyone know what they are like in our room category on the Imagination?

the uppers on fantasy class fold into the wall -- flush.

but, why do you have a quad when you only need a double??? there have been threads on here where some have stated they have been bumped from a paid for cabin assignment because the room was subsequently needed to accomodate a larger family.

be aware of that.

Archived