Buying Champagne for Someone on a Ship

Sox Fan Cruiser

A co-worker is going on the Crown leaving 3/22 for his belated honeymoon. I want to have a bottle of champagne delivered to their cabin as a surprise. Is that something I can do?

If so, can I do it now or should I wait until they are on the ship? And how can I do that?

Thanks!

A co-worker is going on the Crown leaving 3/22 for his belated honeymoon. I want to have a bottle of champagne delivered to their cabin as a surprise. Is that something I can do?

If so, can I do it now or should I wait until they are on the ship? And how can I do that?

Thanks!

Just go to the Princess website gifts section. The choices are there for pre-orders.

Call Princess, give them the persons information, as much as you have. Cabin number and booking number do help but you can manage without this as long as you have their full names, ship, and sailing date.

The only thing is that they will reveive a vouchure for this in their stateroom that they can call room service for delivery. They will not have the champagne waiting in the stateroom on ice for them, unfortunately.

Link to Princess gifts: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/index.html

Thanks!

Here is the selection and prices.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/princess_cellars/index.jsp

Mike:)

Archived