A La Carte Restaurants

scmom4kids

How does Costa work their specialty restaurants? I was assuming that there would be a cover charge ($20 - 35 pp), As I have done on prior cruises, but now I'm not so sure...

Are they actually charging you by what you order? If anyone has done this, Could you please tell me if it was worth the money? And how much it cost?

Thanks!

How does Costa work their specialty restaurants? I was assuming that there would be a cover charge ($20 - 35 pp), As I have done on prior cruises, but now I'm not so sure...

Are they actually charging you by what you order? If anyone has done this, Could you please tell me if it was worth the money? And how much it cost?

Thanks!

The Costa speciality restaurants used to be a set charge, but these days they have gone over to a la carte, i.e. you pay for each dish.

How much does it cost? How hungry are you?:eek:

Is it worth it? Only you can say, for me (us) it was worth it as we celebrated our wedding anniverary there.:rolleyes:

Ron

We are planning to dine in the specialty restaurant since we get two comp dinners for booking a suite. My question is....is it required for my husband to wear a sport coat or jacket? We aren't getting too formal for the formal nights and he will have a shirt and tie but was trying to get away with not taking a jacket.

We are planning to dine in the specialty restaurant since we get two comp dinners for booking a suite. My question is....is it required for my husband to wear a sport coat or jacket? We aren't getting too formal for the formal nights and he will have a shirt and tie but was trying to get away with not taking a jacket.

The information given by the cruiseline states jacket required. However, on the night we ate there a family showed up with the mother and her daughter dressed up and the father in shorts. They were allowed in, but the father looked very much out of place

Archived