Cabin 308 - Paul Gauguin

I've read reviews saying the category F cabins are perfectly acceptable (which I would expect given that the room layout is identical to the window cabins which represent the next highest categories).

Here is one example review from someone who stayed in a 3 level cabin: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=5439

I've booked an F cabin for August of this year which of course won't help you but again I doubt you will have any problems with it. Please let us know what you thought about your room on your return.

We stayed in 318 last April, intentionally downgrading from a window stateroom we stayed in the year before. We found that on our first trip on the PG, we spent so little time in the room that we just couldn't justify the extra $$.

We found the rooms comfortable-there's a little sitting area and a full size tub in the bath.

My only complaint was that the people in the next cabin spoke loudly and we could hear many discussions. Didn't hear a peep from the passengers in the other cabin, so that could happen on any level of the ship, just depends on teh luck of the draw!

Have a great trip!

Archived