Cave tubing in Belize

cj013

I am booked to go cave tubing in Belize and my paperwork says I need to depart the ship by tender prior to 8:30. If the ship doesn't get in until 8:00 how is this possible. This is suppose to be a 7.5 hr tour and the ship leaves at 4:00 and now I am getting concerned about getting back to the ship in time. Has anyone who has gone on this tour had any problems?

I am booked to go cave tubing in Belize and my paperwork says I need to depart the ship by tender prior to 8:30. If the ship doesn't get in until 8:00 how is this possible. This is suppose to be a 7.5 hr tour and the ship leaves at 4:00 and now I am getting concerned about getting back to the ship in time. Has anyone who has gone on this tour had any problems?

is it a ships tour or an independent?

We did Yhony with cavetubing.com.........there were plenty of others going with him and he had multiple vehicles. I was a leader of a group and we waited a while for everyone to tender in and get to our bus. There was plenty of time to get to the site, cave tube, stop on the way back and get in some shopping. They know what they are doing.......their income depends on it...I wouldn't worry too much.

Don't worry we did the cave tubing as well and they do not leave early. You will have plenty of time to get off the ship. We had the same wording on our tickets however we were put on 5th tender out and ended waiting several minutes for all to arrive. They know when your ship leaves, they do this for a living. Have a great time.

We did this last October, we had a a private tour company viv tours. We arrived at the specified lounge early and let them know we had a tour booked and got off on the 2nd tender we had time to zip line, cave tube, and lunch even seen the carnival tour there who paid quite a bit more and got our Carnival cave tube pictures taken then back to the ship no problems!:) Just arrive early and get on the first few tenders and you will be fine.

Lonnie

we did cave tubing with cavetubing.com, we got right off ship 2nd tender...we made it back in time...it was a blast....i have pics in my review

From cancelled flite to great cruise....Glory 2/23-3/1

this was one of the best excursions we have ever done...not to be missed...

we did cave tubing with cavetubing.com, we got right off ship 2nd tender...we made it back in time...it was a blast....i have pics in my review

From cancelled flite to great cruise....Glory 2/23-3/1

this was one of the best excursions we have ever done...not to be missed...

We were on the same excursion from the same cruise and had no issues getting back on time, we even had time to shop a bit after we got back and were still 45 min ahead of the last tender back. We had Jimmy and Jeff and they were great.

I am cruising 4/5/08 Carnival Glory and I am booked in Belize for Zip-Line & Cave Tubing- and from what I have been reading ... I have gathered I need to go to the Ebony Loung for a tender ticket EARLY to be on one of the first tenders over to meet my guide- I booked throught Island Marketing..

I am thinking that I'll be fine because they do this all the time. But my fingers are still crossed..

Have Fun and good luck-

If anyone else in booked on this tour let me know......

I am cruising 4/5/08 Carnival Glory and I am booked in Belize for Zip-Line & Cave Tubing- and from what I have been reading ... I have gathered I need to go to the Ebony Loung for a tender ticket EARLY to be on one of the first tenders over to meet my guide- I booked throught Island Marketing..

I am thinking that I'll be fine because they do this all the time. But my fingers are still crossed..

Have Fun and good luck-

If anyone else in booked on this tour let me know......

Remember that if you have a group - everyone has to be in line to get their tender ticket. One person cannot get 6 tickets!! We were in line on our last Glory cruise and I was planning to grab a tender ticket for our daughter while she was in the internet cafe. Word quickly spread down the line that EVERYONE had to be with their group in order to get a ticket. Luckily she showed up in time!.

Oh - and I'm not booked on this tour, but I'll be in line with you. We've booked the cave tubing excursion with Major Tom (18 of us).

is it a ships tour or an independent?

We did Yhony with cavetubing.com.........there were plenty of others going with him and he had multiple vehicles. I was a leader of a group and we waited a while for everyone to tender in and get to our bus. There was plenty of time to get to the site, cave tube, stop on the way back and get in some shopping. They know what they are doing.......their income depends on it...I wouldn't worry too much.

Ditto. :D

Yhonny got us back in plenty of time.

Carnival allows people with early tours to get off the ship pretty quick, at least they did on the cruise I just got off (Legend). You'll see in the capers the night before, what time they want you down in the theater to get your tender tickets. GET THERE EARLY, so uyou can get one of the first tenders off.

Archived