CROWN AND ANCHOR COUPONS

I HAVE A CRUISE BOOKED WANT TO TRY TO SAY AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE I ALREADY CASHED IN A COUPON DOES ANYONE NOW IF THEY WILL ACCEPT MORE COUPONS CAUSE I THINK I WILL GET ANTHOR BOOK BEFORE THE CRUISE. I BET THEY WILL ONLY ACCEPT ONE BUT IT IS WORTH A TRY. I WAS GONNA CALL MY TA BUT FIGURED SOMEONE WOULD HAVE A ANSWER FOR ME. THANKS DAWN

It depends on the cruiseline and what coupon you're talking about.

2 bits of advice, if you don't mind:

1) Post your question on the board here dedicated to the cruiseline you're asking about. Specific questions are much easier to answer than generic ones, especially if you ask those questions to experts.

2) Please turn off the CAP LOCK KEY. All caps is considered SHOUTING on the Internet.

Thank you and Good luck!

DawnMarie - Even if RCCL will do it, it's also up to your TA. If your TA won't, then call the cruiseline to see what they say. Depending on how close you are to your cruise, you may not get a price rerduction, but it might get turned in to shipboard credit.

But firsst check with your TA, since that's who is in charge of how much you pay right now.

Counting down to the Rhapsody OTS - 12/05/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;5;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]

Royal Caribbean will only accept one coupon per cabin but...if you get a larger coupon, they will accept the larger one and void the other one.

Car Destiny-W Caribbean-6/1/00
Sovereign - Bahamas - 6/15/01
Star Princess-Alaska-7/16/02
Navigator-E Caribbean-8/02/03
Mariner-W Caribbean-01/25/04
Caribbean Princess - 9/25/04

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;09;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
UNTIL THE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !!!!!!

Kathi

[img]http://home.insightbb.com/~laginog/Kathi_Whale001.gif[/img]

LOVE THE VOYAGER AND GRAND CLASS!!! BUT ANY SHIP WILL DO!!!

• 1 month later...
If you used a TA, see they will pull strings for you. If you booked directly, come up with a reason why they should let you, and see what they say. They may be willing to put it into shipboard credit. It may depend on how frequently you cruise, and on how big a room you've booked, but if you never ask, you will never know.

• 5 months later...

Archived