Spanx Bodyshapers

burm

I was wondering,I'm going to be in Orlando in Apr before our cruise and would love to buy a pair of high power spanx.Can someone tell me where I can get them.(what stores carry them?)We have them here where I live but they were out of those ones.I have a belly and want one for my dresses for the cruise.

Thanks

About how much do they cost?

Hey there Newfiegirl,

Try www.theshoppingchannel.com. They have a great selection and the prices are about the same as in town.

Love spanx. Always wear them with my formal wear and dresses. They smooth everything out and suck everything in and are comfy to wear as well.

I got a Sears brand same idea as Spanx to try out.

Wearing today for first time & they do roll down & it is driving me crazy!

If I stand only or sit only but stand & then sit & they roll.

They do create a ridge between the bra & top of high waisted panty!

BUT they do smooth things out wonderfully !!

So need info from girls wearing the higher power regarding rolling & ridge PLEASE.

I have to order online so want it to be right.

Thanks

el tigre

I had read about Spanx here and when I was trying on formals for my son's wedding and the place was selling them, I had to buy it.

The high (under the bust ones) do NOT roll down. Incredible, really. I was so resistant, but after 10 minutes you forget you're wearing them and they don't roll and I did not have a ridge. There was no tell tale bulge at the legs, either.

I had read about Spanx here and when I was trying on formals for my son's wedding and the place was selling them, I had to buy it.

The high (under the bust ones) do NOT roll down. Incredible, really. I was so resistant, but after 10 minutes you forget you're wearing them and they don't roll and I did not have a ridge. There was no tell tale bulge at the legs, either.

GOD BLESS YOU for answering that!!!:D ;)

Ahhhhh...sigh of utter relief!!

Some things you just gotta know!

Not overweight, but I always have to have a backup plan if necessary!:eek:

Thanks again!

My daughter raved about Spanx Power Panties for a couple of years before I finally broke down and tried some. They are great, even for this 50+ body that has never been able to abide a constricting girdle - I definitely need help, but can't tell you how many "shapers' I have bought, endured wearing once, and then said "never again"!

I get the Power Panties or the Regular Footless Hose, not the more expensive bodyshapers. Clothes fit smoothly with no bulges, and they are really comfortable, not constricting (I do "size up" one size)

I've found that for most garments, the power panties work just fine and are SOOO comfortable (also durable - they are made from a really soft, smooth, but sturdy fabric) . For a few garments, mainly longer pants/skirts that are clingy through the thighs (my worst problem area), I use the footless hose which give a semoother line They are not quite as comforatable and the leg part is sheer like hose, so they are not as durable.

I have gotten the power panties from a couple of sources. I suggest ordering first from the spanx.com site or from a department store with a good return policy (Nordstroms, Dillards, Macy's) so you can return them if you need a different size. Once you know what you like, you can get good deals on e-bay.

I get the footless hose from Loeman's, discounted over 50% (This is the only Spanx product I've found there).

I cant speak for the Higher Power or other products, but can highly recommend the power panties. They are definitely worth the money!

Thank You for the info.

Turns out I didn't get the ones that go all the way to the bra & that resulted in the rolling & ridges!!!:eek:

There are some at waistline, some 3/4 of the way to the bra & some that sit right at the bra line. WHO KNEW? Obviously not ME:p & that is why this place is so great

el tigre

Archived