Anybody Sam Moon? Great Prices/Accessories

Hi Ya'll,

I wanted to share a Dallas "secret" place that's quite famous around here & finally has an online service.

This is NO WAY compares to the assortment that they offer in the stores here in Dallas. People plan trips to come here just to shop at Sam Moon and when they walk in the HUGE store, they go like this: :eek: !!

I thought this might help when choosing some fun accessories for your cruise & NOT bust the budget.

Happy shopping & smooth sailing!

Here's the link: http://www.sammoon.com/web3/

Fun dressy stuff for Formal Nights at great prices:

http://www.sammoon.com/web3/product.asp?cat=jewelry&tempcat=Rhinestone&sub=sub

They also offer Sterling Silver:

http://www.sammoon.com/web3/product.asp?img=IMG_53633&cat=sterling_silver

Fun Necklaces:

http://www.sammoon.com/web3/product.asp?cat=jewelry&tempcat=Crystal_necklace&sub=sub

They even have LUGGAGE!

http://www.sammoon.com/web3/product.asp?img=luggagemain&cat=luggage

_

___

I know. I guess there aren't a lot of Dallasites out there (or Friscoites?) to tell people how great these deals are. To explain, they began as a "Wholesaler" which is why their prices are so good. When they first went online, they had a $40. minimum order, but that's gone now I see :) .

The pictures may not look as good as the products do in person. This is equivalent to Dept Store "costume jewelery" not the junky like cheap stuff at discount stores...

I wish they had the full selection that they have in the stores on line, but can you IMAGINE how many pages that would be??

I'm going in person as soon as I get my "wardrobe" together. It's also a good place for cheaper sunglasses that you wouldn't mind if you lost them during the cruise... all styles online are just $5.95!!

Sorry, I just LOVE SAM MOON!!!!

____

Funny you mentioned sunglasses....that's exactly why we are going.....my daughter broke :cool: her last Sam Moon ones and wants another 'cheap" (only in price) pair!

I just bought a new Formal top and want to get matching jewelry...so I will be taking that along too.

Whenever any one visits us from out of town, I ALWAYS take them to see Sam!!!!

Whenever any one visits us from out of town, I ALWAYS take them to see Sam!!!!

Personally, I think some plan their trip around Sam & then fit me in... kidding of course! It's a great place to pick up gifts too!!

The problem is that it can take HOURS just to go through the store. I remember in the Frisco store, the huge wall of fake hair & the girls who could just pop one off the wall & it would be a perfect match. They really had a good eye for it. I noticed they don't have any of that online, but it makes sense... you really need to match that very carefully!

Anyway, thanks for the agreement. I was planning on going and then thought, maybe some of my buddies on CC who live elsewhere could benefit from the great deals. Too bad they don't get the WHOLE selection...WOW!!

I've found wonderful jewellery at a great price at Eve's Addiction. I took a quick look at your site and I believe the prices are similar.

Do you work for this company or own stock? You seem pretty excited about them!

I've found wonderful jewellery at a great price at Eve's Addiction. I took a quick look at your site and I believe the prices are similar.

Uhhh..I got the impression that she was just excited and wanted to share!?;)

Thanks OP for the info!!

Too funny' date=' no I WISH I could have a piece of their action!! They sometimes have to limit the # of people they will allow in their store at one time!!

I'm glad you told us about Eve's Addiction. We are just here to help each other, right? Any one else have great places for accessories? Let's hear em...

:D Thanks, to my buddy DHW, for having my back on this one!!!

I just like to share ideas & good bargains with people. Since I am not someone who gets dressed up often enough to warrant spending big bucks on something I wear once or twice. There are women I know that still think they can keep Sam's a secret... (You know who you are ;) ) and actually WON'T tell people where they get stuff, and personally, I feel this is wrong. IMHO. Maybe I just got too excited when I realized that I actually had something to [u']contribute[/u] to these great boards since mostly I've just been "taking".... all the great ideas. Thanks again everyone!

___

There's also a Sam Moon in the Woodlands, north of Houston. It is really a great place to get good deals. This location also includes a "home store" and "luggage store", separate from the "jewelry/sunglass/purse" store. If anyone has ever heard of Harwin Street, in Houston, Sam Moon's beats it hands down, in my opinion. Also, just down the feeder road from Sam Moon is a Charming Charlie's center... another good shopping find.

I am sure that most people who live in Dallas are QUITE familiar with Sam Moon's... my teenager spends her entire allowance there EVERY week... lol

For the person above who said they were looking for hairpieces... the hairpieces at Sam Moon are AWESOME! My daughter was a finalist in the Miss Texas Preteen Pageant last year, and instead of sleeping in curlers or spending hours with curling iron inhand, we bought her a hairpiece at Sam Moon's. She got more compliments on her hair that day... no one could tell it was not her real hair.

They have a lot of color selections, so it is easier to get an exact match to your hair color.

(No, I do not own stock in them either... just another FAN of the MOON!)

Archived