Grand Suite on Enchantment of the Seas

Can anyone tell me what the balcony furniture is in a grand suite? Is this balcony big enough for two lounge chairs, and if so, can we request them? Haven't seen any pictures posted anywhere of this balcony, so just wondering. Thanks very much.:)

This is a picture of our cabin on the Enchantment from March 2007. I'm pretty sure we were in 8040, but I'm at work and I can't check my vacation documents from the cruise. You can see (on the left) we only had one lounger, but we didn't request anything different.

You might be able to request a different set-up if you wanted to change things around, but there wasn't a HUGE amount of space out there. (Not like the depth the aft balconies have.) We loved the cabin though. We were sorry it was only a 4-day cruise!

DSCN2008.jpg.4cdf8e337f2348d6c6994f72bb11f628.jpg

Thanks, aring 75. This is our first grand suite, and I'm scouring the sites for info. My sister and I are treating ourselves, after many cruises together with our husbands. I hate to think of having to call dibs on one lounger as we drive into the parking lot, but if I have to , I will.:)

Thanks, aring 75. This is our first grand suite, and I'm scouring the sites for info. My sister and I are treating ourselves, after many cruises together with our husbands. I hate to think of having to call dibs on one lounger as we drive into the parking lot, but if I have to , I will.:)

If there is only one, ask your cabin steward. If you don't get another one that way, just casually carry one back yourselves from the pool deck. :)

I didn't own a digital camera when we had 8540, just opposite aring's cabin ;), but here is a photo captured from webshots. You can't see all the furniture, but it's pretty big.

1488203438048908256S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pictures. These replies were exactly what I was looking for. We are in 8534, and are going to have a hard time waiting until September. Thanks again. . . :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pictures. These replies were exactly what I was looking for. We are in 8534, and are going to have a hard time waiting until September. Thanks again. . . :)

Beware the morning elephants!

Beware the morning elephants!

I remember reading the posts about this! Do you know if it is worse port or starboard? It's not too late to change, several grand suites are available for our cruise.

Do you have pictures of the room too? We have connecting owner's and grand suites and can't find any pictures

I have these. Sorry so small, but hopefully they help. You can click on them to make a little bit bigger at least.

DSCN2002.jpg.45b5f81510af978502aa6284c71f94a6.jpg

DSCN2003.jpg.825750cdfcbe054135c10d355e864db2.jpg

DSCN2004.jpg.f1c6d706d9d0930801577ed6608aaebb.jpg

DSCN2007.jpg.b84e1d64d045a80f855f3fbc9694e281.jpg

Archived