Caffeine free diet soda?

Does the Liberty have any caffeine free diet soda? Not really particular about the type. Just hoping I won't be stuck drinking only water for a week. We're flying in, so I don't really have room for more than a couple of cans in my suitcase.

if Liberty is the same as the other ships. No, I bring my own. But don't put it in your suitcase, I did that and 2 cans exploded. Buy it (plastic bottles) when you get to Miami and put it in your carry-on. I've brought an 8 pk of caffeine free diet coke and a 12 pk of bottled water this way.

The RCI ships I have been on all have Caffeine Free Diet Coke. It is usually in the bars and at the Promenade snack area and always in cans. You have to ask for it.

I get it with a soda card and, because I am nice, am always able to get 2 or 3 cans at a time to take back to my cabin.

After the first night in the Dining Room, they have it there for me also. Again, you have to ask for it and are often told "sorry, it is not available." But it is available and kept somewhere in a secret room.

Ask and you shall receive! :D

The RCI ships I have been on all have Caffeine Free Diet Coke. It is usually in the bars and at the Promenade snack area and always in cans. You have to ask for it.

I get it with a soda card and, because I am nice, am always able to get 2 or 3 cans at a time to take back to my cabin.

After the first night in the Dining Room, they have it there for me also. Again, you have to ask for it and are often told "sorry, it is not available." But it is available and kept somewhere in a secret room.

Ask and you shall receive! :D

Trainman-2, Do I understand you correctly that you were able to get caffeine free diet coke in cans with your soda card? I am addicted to the stuff and usually have to depend on the concierge to find it for me. I would be happy to buy a soda card if I knew I could get my CFDC with it.

Archived