Cost of train from Cadiz to Seville?

Does anyone know the cost of this trip? I have looked on the internet and it appears to be about US$140, return for 2 adults and 1 child. It takes approx. 1.75 hours. However, to travel from Livorno to Florence which is approx. 1.5 hours it will only cost us about E50 return for the three of us. There seems to be a huge difference here, so I'm wondering if I have got some part of the equation wrong. Can anyone clarifies things for me? Thanks.:confused:

Hi,

I just checked the Renfe website and that indeed is the cost of the train Cadiz- Sevilla. Are you doing this as an excursion on your own from a ship? It seems there would be only 1 combination of trains that would work. Seems a bit dangerous to me to do that.

I have no idea why the difference in price other that there are more trains in the route Livorno-Florence that in the route Cadiz-Sevilla

Cadiz is really beautiful and there is a great hoho bus which covers the whole of the centre of the city. You can catch it at the port gates, alternatively the port is in the city centre so it is an easy port to just walk around yourselves.

Archived