Philadelphia to Cape Liberty Cruise

luvluv2cruise

Hello All:

I am sailing on Explorer from Cape Liberty on May 22. We live in Philadelphia and are trying to figure out how to get to Cape Liberty without driving ourselves. Does anyone know of a transportation service from Philadelphia to Cape Liberty? :confused:

Hello! We sailed last fall on the Explorer out of Bayonne and we used RCI's bus service. I would think they still have this service. Check with your TA or if you booked directly with RCI. The bus picked us up at the Sunpark by the airport. It was a great service! They dropped us right off at the door and took our luggage off the bus. It was $109 per person round trip. If you do use this, you should see if you can have someone drop you off so you do not have to pay to park there for the week. Otherwise, you can look into Dave's or if there are a few of you going, hire a limo or limo bus. Good luck!

if you don't have TOO much stuff you could hop amtrak to Newark Penn station or Newark airport station and hop a cab.....should be 40-50 for the cab plus tip......and depending on when you book...sometimes fares on amtrak are decent. for instance,....leaving about 9:30 AM on the 22nd and coming back about 2 on the 29th (not sure of your exact dates...) fare is 187 and change total for 2...(assuming you have AAA)

again...it depends on the time of the train and when you book. to get aaa or senior citizen discounts (not sure if any of those apply) you have to reserve and buy your tickets at least 3 days ahead.....

Hello All:

I am sailing on Explorer from Cape Liberty on May 22. We live in Philadelphia and are trying to figure out how to get to Cape Liberty without driving ourselves. Does anyone know of a transportation service from Philadelphia to Cape Liberty? :confused:

Try this link ...

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/General_info/Flyers/SL06-123370_motorcoach_RCI.pdf

Hii...I have used the RCCL bus transportation many times out of Reading. It's great to not have to worry about driving home after the cruise. In 2006 we drove to Bayone for our cruise, it was ok, but a pain in the butt to have to wait around to load the car up & then drive back home. This year, we are using the RCCL bus again. After I booked my cruise, I contacted my TA & asked if they were running the bus from Reading. I booked it & now will be able to relax before & after the cruise.

Have a great cruise

Bonnie

Hii...I have used the RCCL bus transportation many times out of Reading. It's great to not have to worry about driving home after the cruise. In 2006 we drove to Bayone for our cruise, it was ok, but a pain in the butt to have to wait around to load the car up & then drive back home. This year, we are using the RCCL bus again. After I booked my cruise, I contacted my TA & asked if they were running the bus from Reading. I booked it & now will be able to relax before & after the cruise.

Have a great cruise

Bonnie

We have used RCCl bus transportation out of Allentown....Our ta cannot find any one for this cruise...neither can any department I have tried at RCCl,,,,,,I am really discouraged...one person told me to call back in 2 or 3 months...ugh!

Marge

Archived