captins choice dinner???

cloverforme

I've heard you can sign up for a special dinner on the crown. I believe it is called the captians choice?? I read about it on a forum sometime ago and can not find it again. It's suppose to be a wonderfuf expierence, all types of foods and wines, and a trip throught the kitchen. Has anyone heard of this, and if so the cost??

I think what you are referring to is the 'Chef's Table'. Very limited space and you must try for it as soon as you board. A search putting in Chef's Table should bring up all the info for this specialty dining option. $75 per person charge for this. (edited as I had the incorrect price)

Here is a link to info and menus on previous cruises for the chef's table experience.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=719246

It is called "Chef's Table". It is available on some, but not all of the Princess ships. I might suggest calling Princess direct except in my experience with them, the customer service people have limited information about what is going on with each ship. Hard to believe, I know.

Apparently it has to be booked as soon as possible once you board ship. Very limited availability on first come, first served basis. Cost appears to be $75 per person. Others have said it is well worth the money. You might try looking back to posts a few weeks ago for additional information.

I don't know if it is available on the Crown but perhaps someone with recent experience can help.

Archived