Cinderelli? Anyone else curious about her trip?

btrtigerfan

Cinderelli bombed these boards for info about her family's upcoming cruise. I naturally assumed she would return here and share her experiences. If you know who I am talking about and have similar questions, this is the official "Cinderelli, where is your review?" thread. Reply and keep it at the front of the forums.

Btrtigerfan

Lots of people come on here and get their questions answered but when they cruise....thats it- some people come back - most dont.

Cinderelli has not been back on the boards since she sailed. Shame too.

As a long time poster I like to hear back from first time cruisers how the cruise was and was it all they expected. It does not take long to post a simple review to pay back all the people who have helped you have a better experience.

Well said Serene!;) Even though this is no where near my first cruise, it's the first one since finding the Cruise Critic boards. I've been cruising for a while now without knowing about you people and how much you can help. I for one will definitely post a review of my cruise on the Conquest. I can also say that just because you've been cruising for a while doesn't mean you know all there is to know about cruising. I've learned a lot here at Cruise Critic. This forum has been especially helpful when it comes to going to ports of call that I've never been to. I've gotten lots of info. here and will definitely show my appreciation by giving a detailed review.:)

I've been reading (and posting) in this forum for a long time now. I don't care how much you cruise, there's always something new and different that comes up in the forums. It would be nice at the very least to see if she took the suggestions to heart!

I bet she isn't even reading the boards anymore. She got all her questions answered (she sure had a lot of them :D ), and won't need more information till the next cruise. Not everyone feels that they should give something back.

I was on the Conquest the week after Cinderelli, so if you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask. I myself was wondering where Cinderelli disappeared to because all of those questions she asked before she left, answered a lot of my questions as well. I was interested to see what she had to say about everything. Oh well!!

~Em

Cinderelli posted 158 times to this board prior to her cruise according to the info available here. Yes, I want to hear that she and her family had a great time thanks to our collective tips and suggestions. She may very well be one of those that "research, then forget" kind of members. In a way, I hope so. If I learned she hasn't posted due to more important issues, I would feel quite guilty for my selfishness. I sincerely hope she and her family are well.

That being said, There is a talent show rumor floating around. I want details...

Respectfully,

Btrtigerfan

I would like to hear from Cinderelli too. She may be "catching up" on things she let go during the summer to get all of her questions asked and answered. I, for one, spent way too much time on CC and got behind on my domestic duties. Plants died, people starved, clothes piled up, etc! Though I haven't written an extensive review about our 9/5 sailing on Conquest, it was fun! If anyone has questions, let me know. In Jamaica we did the Jungle Canopy tour (awesome), and in Grand Cayman, we did the ship's Stingray City tour (also very fun, creepy, but fun). We had planned to snorkel in Grand Cayman near the ship at Eden Rock but an afternoon storm totally messed up those plans. In Cozumel, we took a cab to Chankanaab Park for beach time and snorkeling. The water wasn't really that clear that day, the highlight of the snorkeling was a manta ray and a barracuda. I don't mean to slam it, but just hope it was an "off" day. I would give it another try, another trip.

Overall, boat was clean, staff was friendly and attentive, shows were so-so (maybe we were just too tired to enjoy them). Penthouse suite (Empress 7315) was great, as Carnival upgraded us from balcony guarantee!

OK, in Cinderelli's defense, I will say that we have been in email lots since the cruise. Her whole family had a fantastic cruise...we won the scavenger hunt (we joined each other's families), and she did get a standing ovation for singing "I'll Survive" with her red boa....I'm sure the reason she hasn't posted is schedule related, she works and travels a lot, and has two wonderful children who are involved in many sports. I'm cetain she will post when she can....

• 4 months later...

Archived