Baby Sitting Service?

Sox Fan Cruiser

Search function is down again so I'm starting this thread.

My family will be on the CB in June. My nephew is just under 3 years old so can't participate in the kids club.

Does Princess have any nightime baby sitting service? He goes to bed at 8:00 and I wanted to know if they had anyone that would watch him so my brother and his wife could enjoy the ship at night.

If not, we'll just take turns but I told my brother I'd ask.

Does Princess have any nightime baby sitting service? He goes to bed at 8:00 and I wanted to know if they had anyone that would watch him so my brother and his wife could enjoy the ship at night.
No babysitting service.

The general search function that seaches all forums, all cruise lines is down. The search function for individual forums, ie. "Princess Cruises" still works. It is on the top line of "Threads in Forum: Princess Cruises....Forum Tools....Search this Forum"

My friend who had done an Orlando vacation, a while ago, brought with her, and paid the fare and room for, her high school aged (around 16 or 17 tears old) babysitter who she uses at home. It was the first vacation (out of the immediate area of the northeast US) for this high schooler (she was in a monetarily disadvantaged family needless to say). The arrangements worked out great! The babysitter had the days to so stuff with the family, and at night, she watched the tikes (2).

Archived