Carnival(Holland America)shareholders Question

ehogan

I am considering purchasing Carnival shares. Re the $250 shipboard credit for 14+ days: we are doing a 14 day Alaska which looks to be 2- 7 day back to backs (but they were sold as a 14 day). Would we get the $250 or two $100 credits?

CC members are so smart that I am asking here first. If no one knows, I'll call HAL and post the reply if I can find a contact number for HAL

The 1 or 2 cruise questions depend MORE on how many booking numbers you are given; some B2B are considered 1 cruise. Then you would have ONE booking number/one OBC.

You DO know you need 100 or more shares!!!!???? 100 is the minumum.

Anne

If HAL advertises and sells this as one cruise, usually with a lower price than adding the two individual cruises together, you should get the higher OBC. It's possible to get one booking number when you book two consecutive cruises (a true b-2-b), so that is not the determining factor.

The E-dam has a 10-day inaugural cruise, followed by a 10-day cruise with a different itinerary. Both are also sold as a 20-day cruise. The OBC for the 20-day is the $250.

We booked one of the 14 day cruises on Zaandam. We did have one booking number for both trips. I faxed a request for the credit on two different occassions and after a month, I finally called the HAL Reservation Administration Office (800-993-5483. I was told that we had been credited with $250. These cruises looked very attractively priced anyway, but the shareholder's credit is a nice bonus.

Archived