Movies on deck of the Freedom

How do they do the movies on the big screen on deck? What I mean is, I was told on another cruise line they cover the deck chairs, give you a blanket and pillow, and bring you popcorn.

I dont have to have all that, I can bring my own stuff (blanket and such)but was curious as to how Carnival handles it.

I think it would be an excellent end to a long day of excursions, and a nice way to relax under the stars. I dont want to be cooped up in the cabin for the evening, just because I am tired.;)

How many movies, concerts do they show a day? Do they show any movies in the afternoon?

Thanks

Someone posted a thread over the weekend & listed all the movies & concerts currently showing. Look for Movies on Valor.

I found it. Look at post #5 for an idea of times & selection. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=735261

Thanks, for the info, so they dont provide you with a blanket of pillow then, right? thats ok, still seems like a nice thing to do to unwind

They do provide you with a blanket , just like the towel just bring your sail and sign card.

Just got off the Freedom. They usually showed one concert during the day, Tina Turner when we boarded, Bee Gees at 5PM one day. At night they show PG films. Last week they showed Harry Potter, Transformers, Rush Hour 3, Golden Compass.

Archived