Current policy for stockholders regarding onboard credit

I read one post in another area that this has changed and improved so that the stockholder benefit is in addition to any other onboard credit, without any maximum for a combination. Can anyone direct me to the language? I have searched the corporate website and I cannot find a thing. Thanks.

I read one post in another area that this has changed and improved so that the stockholder benefit is in addition to any other onboard credit, without any maximum for a combination. Can anyone direct me to the language? I have searched the corporate website and I cannot find a thing. Thanks.

I can not direct you to the language.... I can only quote personal experience.

We have owned Carnival stock for years and have never had a problem with it being "combined" (so to speak) with other OBC we have received.

In fact, we have gotten "price reduction OBC", "an issue OBC" AND stockholders OBC all on the same cruise. And we have gotten various combinations of "price reduction OBC" and stockholder OBC on MANY cruises.

The newest Annual Report has just been posted online in the last week or so; the relevant page is found here, go to page 7:

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/14/140690/CCL07AR.pdf

The former limitation of 'not-combinable with any other onboard benefit' has been removed although it still limits use with reduced fares among other limitations.

Archived