Is RCL still employing "Cruise Comics"? Are they on the Voyager?

I remembered having "cruise comics" or clowns on my last Voyager class cruise but that has been a while ago. Are they still being used before shows and in the Promenade? Especially curious if they are on the Voyager because we sail on her in April. Thanks for your answers! :)

I remembered having "cruise comics" or clowns on my last Voyager class cruise but that has been a while ago. Are they still being used before shows and in the Promenade? Especially curious if they are on the Voyager because we sail on her in April. Thanks for your answers! :)

Hi, I'm curious also. We're sailng in April also. We're leaving April 6th, how about you?

We had them with us on LOS this past October. When we sailed MOS last month they were gone. We were told while on LOS that they were being phased out completely. After that cruise I saw a thread that mentioned that due to cut backs the Cruise Comics would no longer be on board. So sorry, I used to enjoy them. Just remember, a bad day on a cruise ship is still better than a good day at work.

I'm very disappointed to hear that they are no longer on the Voyager class. That's one of the things that made them even more fun! I'm all for getting rid of the Drifters and bringing back the Cruise Comics! OK RCL, your public is speaking! They want the Cruise Comics back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksjserv: We are on the sailing after you. Get the Voyager warmed up for us! Can't wait! It's less than a month away! :)

I'm very disappointed to hear that they are no longer on the Voyager class. That's one of the things that made them even more fun! I'm all for getting rid of the Drifters and bringing back the Cruise Comics! OK RCL, your public is speaking! They want the Cruise Comics back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksjserv: We are on the sailing after you. Get the Voyager warmed up for us! Can't wait! It's less than a month away! :)

I agree, please bring them back.

Archived