HURRY! CCL Pride 8275 aft or 8232 long balcony!

So-- Tx-- does that mean you took the 6232?

Hope you dont stress about the change-- you will NOT be sorry.

What I am needing is pictures of the cabin. I have a photo of the balcony=-- not the cabin. help me out ok

• 1 month later...
Had a great time, tho always short lived. How can I get the oics to you?

May I use them on my webshot page? If so--please send to serene56@com

how was your balcony-- was it everything you thought it to be.

You can use them on your webshot page. If you could send me pics of the inside of the ship! (txwildflower2002@yahoo.com) I was having a bit of a camera problem and besides the cabin and balcony, got only one other shot! The ship was so beautiful. The balcony was great and very private. For 2 ppl, we would have been pleased with 2/3 of it! There was alot of rolling noise from above in the evenings. Others might not like it. In Cabo, there were maintenance guys banging the rust off on the lifeboats below. This was very annoying as we were having breakfast and had to move inside. This was probably my chief complaint of the whole cruise. Had a wonderful time even though the weather was cold on the first sea day and last. Also, on the way off the ship, we went aft to see the cabins. A steward let us see a wraparound 9A and the cabin we didn't get. I liked 8232 better, but with the weather we had an aft would've been less cold. Thanks!

CLARIFICATION; the cabins on the aft corners of this ship are cat 11 suites.

here is every photo on the net from the pride:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/carnivalpride.htm

the cabin you chose was better then paying the price for the suite. I feel although the wraparound is nice-- the balcony on these few cabins onthe side are better.

We had 8232 on the Pride last year, and just today booked it again for the same cruise in November. Couldn't believe the size of that balcony! And we didn't get any noise from the lido deck up above, so we thought it was perfect! We were on the Valor two weeks ago, and after sitting on that teeny-tiny balcony for 7 days, I'm really looking forward to this one again! Do two people need all that space? Heck no...but it's sure nice to have! ;)

152780878_kAgzb-M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I stayed in 8232 and the balcony is huge. We had some cc friends over and the 1 person stood at the far end and was yelling can you hear me. We had 4 chairs and 2 tables and still enough room. Excellent cabin and location

Is 6232 the same configuration and balcony, just on a different deck? Thanks!

Is 6232 the same configuration and balcony, just on a different deck? Thanks!

the balcony i the same-- the cabin holds 4 people- if sailing during a high peak sailing time for only two people you might not be able to grab this cabin-- and if so you could stand to be moved to accomadate more people.

Deck 7 is the same as deck 8 and is the best choice of the 3 for 3 people.

Archived