Pride 8275 aft or 8232 long balcony?

8232 for sure for a bigger balcony:

its more centrally located and its bigger which makes it better.

8232 will be something like this:

293683084CKyqeR_th.jpg

compared to:

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

if its not available no longer check to see if the one on deck 7 is still there.

(try not to ake the side ways cabin as they are handicapped cabins)

8232!!!!!!!!!!!

the balcony is published as still 35sq/ft....but remember this....the deck plan will show you the truth!!!

as much as id love a rear balcony on the pride, you do not get the scope of the balcony size that compares to 8232. unless you step up again to 11 corner suite take 8232!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I won't see what an aft is like this cruise. I took 8232 because of the large balcony, privacy, shade. The only downfall is the lifeboats below. The rooms are all the same and we aren't sun worshippers, so I switched. I can just see myself on that lounger reading a good book with DH beside me sleeping. LOL! Thanks for the tips and pics. Serene56 you seem to know alot about cabins!

8232 for sure for a bigger balcony:

its more centrally located and its bigger which makes it better.

8232 will be something like this:

293683084CKyqeR_th.jpg

compared to:

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

if its not available no longer check to see if the one on deck 7 is still there.

(try not to ake the side ways cabin as they are handicapped cabins)

Do you know if 8232 balcony connects to 8234? We have 6232 and 6234 booked on the Spirit ship so I'd imagine it would be the same layout but I don't know if it's connected.

Guess I won't see what an aft is like this cruise. I took 8232 because of the large balcony, privacy, shade. The only downfall is the lifeboats below. The rooms are all the same and we aren't sun worshippers, so I switched. I can just see myself on that lounger reading a good book with DH beside me sleeping. LOL! Thanks for the tips and pics. Serene56 you seem to know alot about cabins!

I spend a lot of time on my first and last day taking tours. (LOL)

the lifeboats are on deck 4- they wont be in your way. you can see water= not straight down.

Do you know if 8232 balcony connects to 8234? We have 6232 and 6234 booked on the Spirit ship so I'd imagine it would be the same layout but I don't know if it's connected.

6234 is a HC cabin and if there is no need you could be moved. If you have kids in one cabin with you next door- that move could not be good.

Archived