Top sheets now?

Phils

We're cruising the Sun this fall. We've been looking over the changes with Freestyle 2.0 and it says top sheets are now included in more cabins.

We've only made one cruise (last fall on HAL) so know little about other lines.

Didn't they have top sheets before? We would have been disappointed to find no bathrobes but no top sheets? Are we just not understanding correctly?

Phil

they used a duvet...the top sheets were around the quilt. but no, no loose top sheet. i am one would is NOT going to like the top sheet, but if they still have the comfy duvet, i can take the top sheet off. DH hogs the sheets, with the duvet...i didn't have that problem.

they used a duvet...the top sheets were around the quilt. but no, no loose top sheet. i am one would is NOT going to like the top sheet, but if they still have the comfy duvet, i can take the top sheet off. DH hogs the sheets, with the duvet...i didn't have that problem.

I agree. I never use a top sheet at home and hate having them when I travel. The duvets are sooooooooooo nice, I can't see how they will improve upon them, but I'm willing to try!! When's my next cruise? :D

Thanks for the quick answers!

As soon as I mentioned 'duvet' my wife immediately understood (I'm just leaving it at that.... I don't need to understand).

And I gotta say: I frequent a half-dozen popular and busy forums and I've never seen the number of posts reach anywhere this forums number!!

I'll have more questions before October!

Phil

LOL! Nothing like having so much going on that one gets their posts messed up! :rolleyes: :D . I posted my thoughts about this topic in an answer I made to another topic :o . So here's another try at putting my 2 cents in here...

I like the duvets (very comfy), but I'll like having the top sheet too.

I'm just hoping our next NCL cruise has sheets that cover the last few inches of the mattress at the end of the bed. If not, I'll ask our cabin steward to supply an extra sheet to cover it. Yep, I should have asked last time, but I didn't want to rock the boat :) .

• Administrators
If you want a top sheeet, just ask for one. The Duvet covers are too much for me. I also ask for a light weight blanket. This is going on for the last 3 NCL cruises....:)

I agree. The "default" bed make up is without a top sheet, but if you don't like that, just ask for one.

Archived