Anything Come Close

I went on FoS in January and loved it. Im desperate to cruise again and have promised my 14 year old son he can come this time ;) . I have been looking at different cruise companies but nothing seems to come close. I loved having all the different things to do during the day and i couldnt fault anything onboard.

Are there any other cruise liners that are as good as RC for all round entertainment for adults and children (which arent any dearer)

Thanks

Why not go RCI again? The Voyager class ships should satisfy, if you don't want to pay for the Freedom class again! I'd say try Disney, but 14 is a bit old for that (not that he wouldn't have fun, but....)

Carnival is a great family trip, too! You have lots of choices out there!

Why not go RCI again? The Voyager class ships should satisfy, if you don't want to pay for the Freedom class again! I'd say try Disney, but 14 is a bit old for that (not that he wouldn't have fun, but....)

Carnival is a great family trip, too! You have lots of choices out there!

I wanted to do a Med cruise from Southampton and its proving a bit tricky, I may have to consider doing Alsaka (such a hardship);) :D

No, nothing else comes close. :D You are now spoiled by the Freedom class. Sorry ;) :)

I suggest trying Liberty, Independence or hang out and wait to go on Genesis with us in 09 :p

Mmmm theres a thought, thanks :D

I went on FoS in January and loved it. Im desperate to cruise again and have promised my 14 year old son he can come this time ;) . I have been looking at different cruise companies but nothing seems to come close. I loved having all the different things to do during the day and i couldnt fault anything onboard.

Are there any other cruise liners that are as good as RC for all round entertainment for adults and children (which arent any dearer)

Thanks

Why not try the Independence of the Seas; it's also a Freedom class ship and is brand spanking new! The layout, activities, restaurants are all identical to the Freedom plus it sails to the Med from Southampton this year. If you enjoyed it so much the first time then this should be the best option :)

Archived