? About boarding time and electric plugs (boring?!?)

MTJtraveller

I had a couple of quick questions before we leave next week....Thanks in advance for answers!

1) I am meeting family I haven't seen in years at my hotel in FLL prior to embarkation so I am planning on arriving at the pier around 2pm. Will I still find long lines or have any problems arriving so "late"? Seems as if everyone wants to board as early as possible...would like to start the cruise in a non-stressful manner.

2) Are the plugs for electrical outlets like our AMerican ones or are they European and I would need a converter?

Thanks for your help!!!!!:eek:

I had a couple of quick questions before we leave next week....Thanks in advance for answers!

1) I am meeting family I haven't seen in years at my hotel in FLL prior to embarkation so I am planning on arriving at the pier around 2pm. Will I still find long lines or have any problems arriving so "late"? Seems as if everyone wants to board as early as possible...would like to start the cruise in a non-stressful manner.

2) Are the plugs for electrical outlets like our AMerican ones or are they European and I would need a converter?

Thanks for your help!!!!!:eek:

The lines are longer when the boarding first starts. You shouldnt have a long wait at 2pm

You will have a North American outlet for shavers in the bathroom, and one in the room itself (others have suggested a power bar and/or extension cord for charging etc)

Other plug in room for european ~ would need converter if you plan to use it

Enjoy your cruise:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived