Do PVP return calls?

Jacky4

I love my PVP! I actually got him by accident. I thought I was filling out a form to get on Carnivals site. I didn't know I was filling a form to have someone call me back :o He asked if can help and I told him what I was looking for. He let me pick the cabin number and even got me a discount I didn't know I qualified for. When I have a question, I call or email him. If he is out to lunch when I call, he always calls right back. He says he checks his e-mails on his day off and if he has e-mail, he'll always call back. He will get all my business when we cruise now!

We must have the same one:( , so yes I've had the same problems.

Change PVP. That's crazy for them not to call you back. It only means money out of their pocket. I say - CHANGE. There are some really great PVP out there. Don't settle when it comes to your vacation.

I have always booked my cruise online but this time I called Carnival and booked with a PVP. I have left him 3 messages and he hasn't returned my calls. I was thinking why would he return my calls he already got the booking??? I know I can speak to anyone at Carnival but why did he give me his direct number and extension? He even told me the days he doesn't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

Ours always returns my calls.

I had the same PVP for the last three years. He was okay. I emailed him 2 months ago about a cruise I wanted to book. Never heard back from him.

Got an email 3 weeks ago from a different PVP stating my original PVP had quit and now he was my PVP and to contact him if I needed anything. So I emailed him that I needed to make final payment on upcoming cruise and wanted to book another cruise. Never heard back from him.

So, I filled out the on-line form and got a call 2 hours later from a lady who says she is now my PVP (she had my account info in front of her) and that I could work with her from now on. I paid for my upcoming cruise and asked some questions about the cruise I wanted to book. She answered and then told me I should never email her, she really only contacted people by phone. She didn't ask if I still wanted to book the cruise I wanted to talk to her about and seemed in a rush to get off the phone. I still want to book the cruise but not sure if I will go through PVP or another agency.

For me, the PVP route hasn't been the greatest. Once I got one, the emails stopped coming. To book the cruise I have booked now, I had to ask online for someone to call me. I just have no luck with them...:confused:

Mine is awesome about calling me or emailing me immediately, depending on how I contact her. I got really lucky - I just called their 800 number and got hooked up with the coolest PVP. She is very professional but funny and very personable. We hit it off immediately. Even though she already has the booking, she will call me or email me almost immediately if I have a question or need help with something. She has done a lot of work for us - newbie cruisers that we are. She is always cheerful and helpful. Maybe you could get reassigned? I know there are good ones if I happened to get a good one on my first call.

Would you share? tigre11@shaw.ca

Sorry it is against cc guidelines to recommend agents, agency's pvp etc in any way...even email.

Oops - I really did not see this before doing that. I guess they'll pull my post and maybe el tigre's too. My bad. :( I'm a noob.

I just emailed mine asking if Cat 11 suites on the Fantasy have DVD players. He cut and pasted something about the rooms that didn't say yes or no. Typical response from him.

I emailed a few weeks ago that I had some luck in Vegas and wanted to book one of the owners suites. He never responded. We are getting ready to book spring break 2009 and no way this guy gets my business.

Since we can't share names, anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get referred to a good PVP.

I wouldn't think it's against the rules for someone with a great PVP to give my email address to that person, right?

Thanks,

Jason

I just love our PVP. We've booked 5 cruises with her in the last few years. She calls me just to chat sometimes and has even emailed me pictures of her kids. If I call her I don't even have to give her my last name, she knows who I am and which cruises we currently have booked.

[quote name='Umbarger']I have the same trouble. Once I am booked I am ignored. I e-mailed my PVP 6 weeks ago. I still havent gotten a response, and don't expect one.[/quote]

You need a new PVP... email me.. i will give you a really great one.

[quote name='jason534']I just emailed mine asking if Cat 11 suites on the Fantasy have DVD players. He cut and pasted something about the rooms that didn't say yes or no. Typical response from him.

I emailed a few weeks ago that I had some luck in Vegas and wanted to book one of the owners suites. He never responded. We are getting ready to book spring break 2009 and no way this guy gets my business.

Since we can't share names, anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get referred to a good PVP.

I wouldn't think it's against the rules for someone with a great PVP to give my email address to that person, right?

Thanks,

Jason[/quote]

Email me... i will send you mine.

after a year and a half someone complained...I guess. got my frist message about talking about a pvp on here today. OH well.... i have pulled my email...so sorry i can not give the information. Did the rest of you receive a simular message regarding this thread today?

Archived