Do PVP return calls?

Jacky4

I have always booked my cruise online but this time I called Carnival and booked with a PVP. I have left him 3 messages and he hasn't returned my calls. I was thinking why would he return my calls he already got the booking??? I know I can speak to anyone at Carnival but why did he give me his direct number and extension? He even told me the days he doesn't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, mine does...but times when I had a question and she was not available, I just spoke to whomever answered the 800 #. I also have her email address and she is good about responding to that as well. Good luck. I would just call and speak to anyone!

I have always booked my cruise online but this time I called Carnival and booked with a PVP. I have left him 3 messages and he hasn't returned my calls. I was thinking why would he return my calls he already got the booking??? I know I can speak to anyone at Carnival but why did he give me his direct number and extension? He even told me the days he doesn't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

We must have the same one:( , so yes I've had the same problems.

Mine returns e-mails and call very promptly. He even jokes about how I think he doesn't remember me. But he always does! I just thought he propably talks to 1000's of people, how could he remember me.

Mine is awesome about calling me or emailing me immediately, depending on how I contact her. I got really lucky - I just called their 800 number and got hooked up with the coolest PVP. She is very professional but funny and very personable. We hit it off immediately. Even though she already has the booking, she will call me or email me almost immediately if I have a question or need help with something. She has done a lot of work for us - newbie cruisers that we are. She is always cheerful and helpful. Maybe you could get reassigned? I know there are good ones if I happened to get a good one on my first call.

My PVP is great. On the off chance that I get his voice mail, he always returns my calls quickly.

Please do not ever think you are "tied" to one PVP. If that person is not giving you the service you wish...try another one.

My PVP is great. He always has returned calls and even when he was not in the office he had an associate check his msgs and I got a call back from someone within a half hour.

You must have the same guy I have. GREAT PVP

I have booked all of our post-birth of the Internet cruises online myself and they have been just fine. I received an email from a Carnival PVP several weeks ago and thought I'd try her since other posters seem to like their PVPs. I never heard from her, so I booked a cruise on my own again with one of my usual online brokers. Don't expect me to book with you if you can't be bothered getting back to me in a timely manner.

Does the extension of your PVP begin with the number "8"?

If not, you might be taking to someone who is NOT a PVP. The agents at the direct desk have extensions but not necessarily the ability to call back...

hopefully something has come up and s/he has been unable to call b/c they have been out.

keep trying, and get his/her email from them too when you finally reach him/her. if the delays continue, do not reuse the person for the next cruise.

You must have the same guy I have. GREAT PVP

I send my PVP an email to call me, and within an hour or early the next day, he returns my call.

Helps with any problems I may have, or questions.

lets me choose my cabin, and I don't have to remind him of anything. He is awesome. Been with him for 3 yrs now. booked 5 cruises through him already.

for info, email me.

Mine is awesome about calling me or emailing me immediately, depending on how I contact her. I got really lucky - I just called their 800 number and got hooked up with the coolest PVP. She is very professional but funny and very personable. We hit it off immediately. Even though she already has the booking, she will call me or email me almost immediately if I have a question or need help with something. She has done a lot of work for us - newbie cruisers that we are. She is always cheerful and helpful. Maybe you could get reassigned? I know there are good ones if I happened to get a good one on my first call.

My PVP also calls me sometimes just to talk and check on me, and calls me the day before my cruise to wish us happy cruising.

I am just lucky he is still with us because he had a heart attack in December.

I have booked all of our post-birth of the Internet cruises online myself and they have been just fine. I received an email from a Carnival PVP several weeks ago and thought I'd try her since other posters seem to like their PVPs. I never heard from her, so I booked a cruise on my own again with one of my usual online brokers. Don't expect me to book with you if you can't be bothered getting back to me in a timely manner.

Same experience here.

Ours always call us back or sends an e-mail. She even went out of her way to visit us at our hotel 2 weeks ago to meet us face to face before we left on the shuttle to our cruise on the Triumph. She has been handling all of our cruise needs since 2002 and she has us booked on the Freedom next year for our first Friends and Family cruise.

I can see from the comments here that it really depends on who you are dealing with. I can tell you this, if someone didnt call me back or was curt with their responses to me, they can forget about getting any of my $.

I have been blessed with a fantastic PVP who calls me often..even when I have told her I am contemplating a particular cruise, she will call (and email) me with any specials. She is great!

i booked my very first cruise 5 yr ago with someone named mark or mike, when i called back to speak to him, no one knew who he was. They put me in touch with the one I am using now, and i would not change him for the world.

Actually we are considering planning a cruise out of Miami just so we can meet him and talk with him.

We're just not sure which cruise we wanted to. I will check them out today .

Archived