Going from D to D+ on second leg of B2B-questions

Have a B2B scheduled in October 08. Will be Diamond on the first leg and D+ on the second leg. If this has happened to any reader, did you have any problems getting your D+ amenity/perks? Any recommendations to prevent problems will be appreciated. Thanks!

I am not sure but I would say that after check in for your 2nd leg tell CS on the ship or the LA about that. I don't see a problem with it. The only reason C & A takes a few days is that they have to wait until they receive the completed manifest.

I had to do this on Sovereign a few years ago. Went from Gold to Platinum. Before pax started boarding on my 2nd leg, I found the LA at her desk stuffing envelopes and I made her look it up. She put a sticker on my card indicating I was now Platinum and gave me the correct C & A anchor book.

A similar situation: we will be going from P to D next month after the first of two cruises. However, we have 5 days in between so I am going to wait, and call C&A in the interium. They have told me that they will email the 2nd ship with the information.

However, when I first talked with a C&A agent last week, she thought it was a B2B situation, and then suggested that I see the LA on the first ship, and have he or she take care of it.

We went from D to D+ on the Jewel in 2006. We went to see the LA on the first night of the first leg and she emailed Miami to get permission to give us the DP amenity (she can't just do that on her own), and got us on the list for a bridge & galley tour. The coupon books are the same as Diamond, as is the balcony+ discount, so that part didn't matter, but if you're going from Gold to Platinum or Platinum to Diamond in one of those categories, I'm not sure how you'd get your Diamond discount. The LA can just give you the proper coupon book.

Archived