Bermuda in April ??? How's the weather?

jaja

hi all

I have done Bermuda in October-great weather and sea temp...now considering April --anyone been there then?

I did check the stats on weather sites..but numbers are only numbers...would love some "people" input !;)

We were there last April. The weather for our cruise was beautiful.

The water, however, is too cold for swimming, unless you're wearing a wetsuit. Alot of sunburned faces though, so when the sun's out, it's pretty warm.

I stated above "for our cruise." We were fortunate to have lovely weather. However, the week before ours, it was rainy and the ship spend one whole day just cruising around Bermuda because it was too windy to dock (at King's Wharf).

If you will go to the Ports of Call board and click Bermuda, you will find several people who live there, and can give you reliable information. Plus you may find answers to other questions about Bermuda.

I am also going in April and have asked the same question. They say it will be too cold to swim before May. If you're going on Majesty April 19, please join our roll call!

I used to live there. Weather should be nice but the water is definitely too cold to swim in . . . unless maybe you're from Canada :) . If you want to do any diving or snorkeling you'll need a wetsuit or at least a Farmer John.

I think you need to check out the freestyle 2.0 thread where they are still fighting the Civil War.:D

Which civil war? The one in Massachusetts or the one in Canada?

And just how can a war be "civil"?

My favorite active thread is the "butler tipping" one. Is that anything like "cow tipping"?

Which civil war? The one in Massachusetts or the one in Canada?

And just how can a war be "civil"?

My favorite active thread is the "butler tipping" one. Is that anything like "cow tipping"?

Now that is funny. It's probably easier to tip the butler than tip the cow.

thanks all..maybe I will consider October.(because we want to snorkle..)...thinking.........:confused:

There's a group of us CC members on the Oct 12th sailing aboard the Dawn out of New York. AND there's always room for one more :D

Of course, looking at your sailings, I bet you're looking at '09 :(

yup--looking at 2009.....sorry....need to spread out the cruises a bit...:)

You could-double your pleasure, double your fun

Of course that wouldn't work with that Miracle cruise in there-Maybe next time :D

Archived