They took $2 from my onboard account...

kywildcatfanone

Folks,

I'm going on my next cruise in a couple of weeks, and tonight I logged into the Princess cruise personalizer and when I looked at my "Balance and Payment" statement, I have had for months now a $25/pp on board credit for a referral on my account. Now when I look I still have the $25/pp credit, but I have a $1.00 "on board credit adjustment" per person, so in reality I only have $24/pp of onboard credit. Has anyone else seen this? There is no explanation listed so before I call Princess and ask what's up, I thought I would ask if anyone on here has seen that. Why did they take $2 away from me?

Thanks,

Mike

we had this happen on our last cruise....if i remember correctly, it had to do with port fees(whatever it was, it was explained on our statement...)...but since it was only $2 PP, we didn't question it ....

Marsha

we had this happen on our last cruise....if i remember correctly, it had to do with port fees(whatever it was, it was explained on our statement...)...but since it was only $2 PP, we didn't question it ....

Marsha

Yeah, I went ahead and called and that's what it was. A port (he didn't tell me which one) had a $1/pp hike, and rather than bill me, they just took it out of my account. I wish they had an explanation about that on their web site, it would have saved me a phone call.

I did ask him about the fuel surcharge, and he said that Princess was in conversations with the Florida AG, and no decisions had been made yet. However, if they did decide to reverse the charges it would only apply to folks who had paid in full by November 7th, not just if you had booked by November 7th.

Mike

Archived