Celebrity EQUINOX - Inaugrual Transatlantic 5th November 2009

Prada Cowboy

Hi Fabio ...

It was very nice to meet you on the Equinox. You always seemed to be having a great time! You have a wonderful, sparkling personality, and you always added so much to our evening get-togethers. We hope we will see you again on another sailing.

David & Larry

Hi David & Larry…….

Thanks for the beautiful words…..You’re making me blush!! Yes, I had a wonderful time because I met you and all best FOD. It was my best transatlantic! You’re missing me…..

Hugs….

Fabio.

Hi guys. Sadly i wasn't able to travel on this crossing, but i hope to be on a Solstice class crossing next year. Can i ask you a question? I'm a sun lover - and my reservation about the Solstice class ships is the seemingly small pool and sun bathing area. How busy was it during the warm sea days?

I love the Transatlantic crossings. There is always such a great atmosphere and i like the feeling of actually going somewhere rather than round in a big circle. The Celebrity Constellation from Barcelona to New York last year has to be my favourite so far.

Hi Craig,

Come join us on the maiden crossing of the Eclipse on 10/31/10 from Southampton to Miami.

There are 2 small-ish outdoor pools, and a larger enclosed pool. None are really designed for lap swimmers. There are however endless areas for sunning on the pool deck and on decks above.

Hi David & Larry…….

Thanks for the beautiful words…..You’re making me blush!! Yes, I had a wonderful time because I met you and all best FOD. It was my best transatlantic! You’re missing me…..

Hugs….

Fabio.

:o:o Sorry...I mean: I'm missing you! (I need one more cruise to improve my English :D).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks David and Larry. You've answered my only worry about the Solstice class.

I'll certainly be booking another transatlantic on Celebrity as soon as i get a good solo price. To be honest though i'm not sure it'll be from Southampton... I'd rather leave from somewhere a little more exciting for me - being British Rome or Barcelona has a bigger draw - and pretty much costs the same for me to fly to from Glasgow.

Hi, new to forum/cruise critic. sailing on jan 2 mercury frm baltimore. any word if they will have fod- any other single or partnerd guys sailing then.

You will need to look for a board on Cruise Critic for the Jan 2 sailing of the Mercury to find others sailing on that ship/date. In my past experiences, Celebrity has always offered a meeting place for an FOD get-together. However, they no longer post it in the daily program. You will find a large board in the Customer Service area where get-togethers like FODs will be posted.

David

Archived