Princess Motercoach Boston/Brooklyn

jag27

Has anybody booked the motorcoach service through Princess from Boston to Booklyn? We using the service for our May 26th cruise and I am bit concerned since Princess does not issue tickets for this service. On the website, it states that the bus leave at 8am and to be there 30 mins beforehand. But then I heard of the bus leaving around 6:45am. I don't want to miss the bus!

Can you contact the service and ask? :) If you look at this under Princess to Red Hook, under May 26th, it does say 6:45am pickup for Boston. Is this the service you are using?

http://www.enttours.com/trips.cfm?categoryid=2

I can't seem to get on this website right now. I'll check it out later and give them a ring to get the scoop.

Hi...I am doing this bus service for our June 4th cruise on Princess.

I believe you are Route #3. That is our route # and I was told our bus service originates in Boston.

We get picked up at 9AM in Worcester so that would make sense since the Boston pick up is at 8AM. It usually takes 45 to 50 minutes to get from our area to Boston. There is one other stop on this route and that is in Hartford.

I called Princess to see what the expected arrival time was at the pier and she told me noontime.

Hi...I am doing this bus service for our June 4th cruise on Princess.

I believe you are Route #3. That is our route # and I was told our bus service originates in Boston.

We get picked up at 9AM in Worcester so that would make sense since the Boston pick up is at 8AM. It usually takes 45 to 50 minutes to get from our area to Boston. There is one other stop on this route and that is in Hartford.

I called Princess to see what the expected arrival time was at the pier and she told me noontime.

Thank you so much for the clarification. When I spoke to Princess about the motorcoach, they told me the bus departs Boston at 8am, so I'll just be there early. Though, it would make sense the bus would stop in Worcester and Hartford to pick up passangers.

You can check your route # on your cruise personalizer at Princess.com. Just click on the icon that gives you a detailed summary. If you see a #3 anywhere around the motorcoach summary then your route is Boston, Worcester, Hartford, NYC. Any other # you can call princess to find out where your stops are along the way.

The motorcoach service will allow you/us to meet other fellow passengers on our sailings.

Enjoy your cruise!

You can check your route # on your cruise personalizer at Princess.com. Just click on the icon that gives you a detailed summary. If you see a #3 anywhere around the motorcoach summary then your route is Boston, Worcester, Hartford, NYC. Any other # you can call princess to find out where your stops are along the way.

The motorcoach service will allow you/us to meet other fellow passengers on our sailings.

Enjoy your cruise!

I did check my cruise personalizer and I am on #3 bus route to NYC!

• 3 months later...

Archived