Firefly333...question for you

Firefly...hey this is Cindy...we corresponded last year via email. Jerry and I are going to be on Voyager with you. What time are you leaving the DFW area?

Do you know what time they start letting people on the ship and what time the rooms are ready?

Thanks, hopefully we will get a chance to meet. Remember, we had talked about going out for lunch one day up here?

Hey Cindy, just saw this. They usually start allowing you to board sometime after 10:30 am or there abouts if they get in on time. The cabins arent ready until 1 pm unless they changed the rules. So I check our big bag and we carry on the carry on size we keep with us and head up to the buffet and take turns filling our plates until 1 pm when we can get into our cabins.

We plan on leaving about 5:30 if I can get moving that early.

I hope we can meet. Surprised to see you here. Im in a OV 2558 if you want to stop by and say hello. Otherwise Ill be at the meet and mingle on Monday unless something comes up.

Archived