Summit C class

Saveapenny

I am about to book (have gty cc on option) is there any chance I would end up with a cabin with no balcony?

when do they allocate cabin numbers?

Save,

Only a very slight (if not impossible) chance that you could be upgraded to a Celebrity Suite which has no balcony but has floor to ceiling windows and is very large. Even if you were assigned this you probably could get it changed to a Sky Suite (which has a balcony) if you still wanted to. All other cabins you could be upgraded to have balconies.

Cabins are assigned by =X= whenever they get to it. Sometimes long before sail date, and sometimes at the pier.

Have a great cruise.

I am about to book (have gty cc on option) is there any chance I would end up with a cabin with no balcony?

when do they allocate cabin numbers?

There is a thread that's worth looking at re: CC rooms situated next to some suites on the M-class ships.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=733586

Some of these CC staterooms have angled "slivers" of balconies that are half the size of a regular CC balcony. Pictures and further information are available in this thread.

The deck plans don't show these CC staterooms as having small balconies, and apparently some TA's and Celebrity reps don't necessarily warn prospective cruisers.

try to get a definite cabin assignment..--the ones with sliver balconies next to the suites are useless..not only a very small balcony, the suite dwellers can look out the glass into your cabin--we had one... Maybe this is how they solved the problme of no one waning those rooms...

Archived