Family Suite on Crown Princess

crusinhokie

Hi everyone. New to Princes and am interested in finding out if there are family suites on the Crown Princess?

Thanks so much!

p.s. Sorry if this is a duplicative question but I'm having trouble with the search function.

Yes there is a family suite on Dolfin deck & it is very far forward. some people like this very much, but there is a lot of wind on the balcony so it would depend on where & when you are sailing. Myself, I would prefer a balcony & and an inside if ages are not a problem; or a suite to sleep four.

Jan

Hi, I was also looking into the family suite, however I was convinced that the cheaper and smarter way would be two cabins. (Thanks again everyone) I decided on a mini-suite and inside. MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper then the Family suite which was $14,000!!!! :eek:

Most people that end up in the Family Suite are upgraded after they give up a balcony/inside cabin. We were and had an inside/balcony.

The balcony is unuseable while under way due to wind. :)

WOW, so how often were you able to use it?

We put NO upgrades as we can't be seperated from the teens.

WOW, so how often were you able to use it? quote]

We were upgraded to the family suite on the Grand Princess. The only time we could use the balcony was in port. It was so windy while at sea, that our deck chairs blew all around and was made quite a racket.

I will never accept an upgrade to the family suite again.

WOW, so how often were you able to use it? quote]

We were upgraded to the family suite on the Grand Princess. The only time we could use the balcony was in port. It was so windy while at sea, that our deck chairs blew all around and was made quite a racket.

I will never accept an upgrade to the family suite again.

OMG!! I can't imagine people spending thousands ($14,000 this July:eek: ) and not being able to enjoy there balcony!! It is just so amazing to me. Thank god I didn't get this cabin. You can bet I would have canceled as soon as all this came to light.

Those front cabins are the only family suites available, no?

Archived