info on Adventure of the seas room 1388?

We had 1388 on AOS a couple of years ago and I've been trying to rebook it ever since. The cabin, for a D1, is HUGE and the balcony and view are awesome. The only minor downside is that it's a long walk to elevators but well worth it.

I have 1388 on Adventure next month. I have never had an AFT. I'll let you know when I get back. I have been told it is a larger cabin and balcony than a normal D1.

We will have that cabin in July. :D Never had an aft or on deck 10 before, but have heard it is awesome. Thought we would try it ourselves and see. Enjoy your cruise butterfly2 and report back with your findings. :rolleyes:

We have been in 1688 on the Mariner and we have both 1688 and 1388 for our May 11th sailing on the AOS. They are great cabins, Junior suite sized cabin just without the walk-in closet and bathtub, but the balcony is about 10 times the size of a typical side cabin. We had 3 loungers and 3 chairs plus a table and room to spare! Balcony has both sun and shady areas depending on where the sun is. There are a few structural poles on the balcony, but that didn't bother us, everything else more than made up for it. There is also a pole at the foot of the bed, but that also was of no bother, in fact, I have my wife working on a routine for that pole if you know what I mean! :D

We have been in 1688 on the Mariner and we have both 1688 and 1388 for our May 11th sailing on the AOS. They are great cabins, Junior suite sized cabin just without the walk-in closet and bathtub, but the balcony is about 10 times the size of a typical side cabin. We had 3 loungers and 3 chairs plus a table and room to spare! Balcony has both sun and shady areas depending on where the sun is. There are a few structural poles on the balcony, but that didn't bother us, everything else more than made up for it. There is also a pole at the foot of the bed, but that also was of no bother, in fact, I have my wife working on a routine for that pole if you know what I mean! :D
These are great cabins for the money. We've booked them twice now. They're incredible on the Voyager class ships.

Archived