Formal nights Oosterdaam

huskypup

Hi all

Can someone who has just returned from from Mexican riveria on the Oosterdaam confirm the days for the formal nights, I thought they would take place on the Sun and Thur as they are days at sea, a recent review that I read mentioned that the first formal night was the Sat, which is your first day, with all this talk of luggage taking a while to reach your cabins - what do people wear, would hate to miss the first night, but would also hate to be rushing around trying to get items pressed etc if they are creased through travelling.

Just a thought.

Yes, the Formal nights are ALWAYS Sunday and Thursday on the Oosterdam even if they are in Alaska. Now that is not to say that if there is a FULL Charter the days did not get changed or it is very possible someone was thinking Sunday but typed Saturday in error.

Thank you for your speedy answer, thought that the cruiser may have been on a charter, or even the typing error.

Im wearing HB down with all of my questions (as if I expect him to know the answers - lol).

Im now officially on wind down, only 12 working days left, then Im on leave for three weeks.

Archived