jacksonville Hotel precruise

cruiser4fun1960

There is a Holiday Inn Express about 1 mile from the port. I have read some where on this site they offer a park, shuttle, room package. The address location is New Berlin Road which is right of 9A south about 3 miles from I-95. I tried to call but the reservation desk was busy so maybe you can try them. They also have a web site.

There number is 1-904-696-3333.

Good luck

In April 2006, we stayed at the Clarion Airport Hotel and Conference Center, using their park and cruise package which included free shuttle both to the cruiseport and back to the hotel after the cruise; breakfast also included. http://www.jaxclarion.com/ Click on "packages" and scroll down to "park and cruise" description.

Could you tell me what you thought of the Clarion? We won't have a car so I'm interested in restaurants or anthing else that may be with walking distance Thanks !!

Could you tell me what you thought of the Clarion? We won't have a car so I'm interested in restaurants or anthing else that may be with walking distance Thanks !!

Our room at the Clarion was very nice and we enjoyed the buffet breakfast. We had stopped around Savannah on the drive down for dinner so we weren't looking for a place to eat close to the hotel - I don't remember there being anything within walking distance - the hotel is on airport property I believe - the website does mention some dining options on the hotel property. There were other motels on the road to the airport and hotel and there may have been restaurants close to them. That isn't much help - sorry.

Archived