Anything special about Caribbean Princess D417?

Cruiser7772

I just logged in to my Cruise Personalizer for my sailing on the Caribbean Princess and I now have a stateroom listed :) (I had booked a guaranteed mini-suite cat. AE). I am in D417 which is an upgrade to AA. Just curious if anyone has ever stayed in this cabin and if there's anything interesting about it. I am going to assume with all I've read on these boards that since it's on the Dolphin deck that it's totally uncovered. It's mid-ship so the location looks good. Thanks to anyone who can give me any info. Happy cruising :D

Thank you so much for the quick response. That is what I assumed but you never know if there is some secret out there! I upgraded to a mini-suite and am not telling my hubbie until we walk into the cabin. He will be so excited to see a larger room, not to mention the shower!! Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the quick response. That is what I assumed but you never know if there is some secret out there! I upgraded to a mini-suite and am not telling my hubbie until we walk into the cabin. He will be so excited to see a larger room, not to mention the shower!! Thanks again.

That is so fun!!!! Did you upgrade from a balcony??? He will love the extra space. When are you sailing?????

Janet

Archived