Woooo Hoooo!!

luvgreys

Start spreading the NEWS! I used priceline for the first time. (Based on the advice that you all gave me) I put in $220 for a 3* hotel. We got the Millenium Broadway which is a 4 star hotel! I am very pleased.

Thanks Again!;)

I have to admit that Priceline scares me. I've never used it but I have read that other web site that gives you hints, etc. for using PL. I'm still afraid! One thing that scares me is that your booking is non-refundable. I like knowing that if something comes up & we can't make the trip, I can cancel w/out penalty. And I don't like not knowing which hotel is accepting my offer. It's just scary to me. But I have heard of many success stories.

How far in advance do you think it'd best to bid? We'll be cruising the last week of Aug from Miami (not so busy down there then).

What time of year are you staying there? Just curious, we are going at the end of October and everything seems really expensive.

In October weekend night rates will average close to $400 per night. Peak season is Labor Day through the day after New Years.

I highly suggest you find a cancelable backup and then start stalking priceline and hotwire.

Try The Park South Hotel

The Apple Core Group

The Milford Plaza

The Empire Hotel Group

The Salisbury Hotel

If you find something in the $250 range, jump all over it. Don't wait.

Archived