power supply on PD

I have cruised on "Pacific Sun" and "Pacific Dawn" and all cabins are fitted with an Australian 3 pin plug providing 220/240 volts. I haven't charged my mobile phone battery but have used an electric shaver and also re-charged camera batteries without any problems.

Enjoy your cruise.

Regards,

Roy

Can anyone inform me what is the power supply on PD. Do I need a converter especially for my mobile. I will be cruising up the East Coast of Australia on cruise W817 24th May.

Aussie power point(s), and you won't need a converter. If you have more than one thing to plug in at a time (battery chargers, phone, laptop etc) take a powerboard as there are not many available outlets.

• 4 months later...
Can anyone tell me where in the room the power point is located? I read on another thread a suggestion that you take an alarm clock, but that the electric ones gain time. Have many had this problem and is it better to take a battery operated clock?

Raelee

Raelee,

From memory they are away from the bed near the side desk. I used the alarm on my mobile phone and we also had a small battery operated clock.

Don

Can anyone tell me where in the room the power point is located? I read on another thread a suggestion that you take an alarm clock, but that the electric ones gain time. Have many had this problem and is it better to take a battery operated clock?

Raelee

Hi Raelee,

I've just returned from cruising on the Pacific Dawn and the power point was located right beside the bed on the desk. I'd take a battery operated clock. We took an electric one and freaked out one day thinking we'd slept hours away. Our clock had gained three hours overnight lol

Cheers

Christine

Raelee

Hi Raelee,

I bought a clock from Crazy Clarks for $7.95. It is powered by batteries, but plugs into power to light up the big red display. We find it one of the most convenient things we take with us. :):)

Hi Raelee,

I bought a clock from Crazy Clarks for $7.95. It is powered by batteries, but plugs into power to light up the big red display. We find it one of the most convenient things we take with us. :):)

That sounds really cool. I have a battery travel clock and you press a button that makes it light up. I am off to find yours, sounds better. :)

Am i right in guessing crazy clarks is a discount store? We haven't got crazy clarks but will look in others

Yes - Crazy Clarks is a discount store chain in Queensland. I don't know where else they have stores. Their stock is pretty basic 'cheap shop' merchandise so I think it will be available in other stores as well.:):)

Archived