The perfect cruise gadget.

big_duck

I purchased this from my local Radio Shack for $19.95 a few years back. It is hands down one of the best purchases I have ever bought! It fits into the ships plug in with no problem. It has 4 plug ins (2 of each side). I have had no problem in plugging in my cell, camera, ipod, and laptop. It wraps around it's self and locks the cords together for easy storage.

pRS1C-3057014w345.jpg

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2416820&cp=2032056&pg=1&f=Taxonomy%2FRSK%2F2032056&retainProdsInSession=1&categoryId=2032056&kw=travel&kwCatId=2032056&numProdsPerPage=80&parentPage=search

The only problem I have ran into, is that you can't run your hair dryer and flat iron at the same time. :p

That's a great idea, but when you said perfect cruise gadget, I thought it'd be something like, a gadget where you point it at the chair hogs stuff and it vaporizes, or a personal beeper for you lido deck waiter.

Monchhichi, but this one has two usb ports for recharging other item. nice looking powerbar though, compact.

I take a $ store one.

That's a great idea, but when you said perfect cruise gadget, I thought it'd be something like, a gadget where you point it at the chair hogs stuff and it vaporizes, or a personal beeper for you lido deck waiter.

Monchhichi, but this one has two usb ports for recharging other item. nice looking powerbar though, compact.

I take a $ store one.

I'll take one on each lol:D

Please excuse my technological ignorance, but will this work for charging an Ipod? My son is always using my laptop to charge his Ipod, and I'd love to get an alternative.

Yep, you just plug the Ipod docking cable into the USB port and it will charge.

I have never ordered from this site before, but for this price, I got two. Can definately use it at home too. Shipping is high and I couldn't find a coupon code but I think this is the coolest thing.

http://www.onsale.com/shop/detail~dpno~7467546~descr~Belkin-Mini+Surge+Protector+with+USB+Charger.aspx

Sorry...I have no clue how to shorten links.

Did anyone look at that little laptop they have on that site? it is so cool.. does not have a cd rom on it, but it is only 8.5 x 6.3 with webcam, internal mic, 3 usb ports, speakers, and 512 mb with 4g. check it out. would be so cool for traveling. Be lighter than a regular lap top also.

I bought it today thru the Dell website...$19.99 plus shipping of $4.99 and then OH gets tx of $1.68...now I will have to wait 3-5 days for it's arrival...couldn't estimate what it would have cost on the Belkin site since it wasn't available...but starting price was $24.99 so I figure I made out on the deal..even if shipping was free, which I'm sure it isn't...:D

Found it at onsale.com as seen in previous thread for 12.99 ea + fed ex shipping 3-5 days for 9.99.

ordered it yesterday and got it this a.m.

I bought 2 and it didnt change the shipping rate

I ordered on Saturday and got mine on Monday. Awesome store and prices. This thing is cool.

Archived