amendment black prince

bossmum1

Has any one else received amendment Black prince sailing 28th Sept 2008. Due to a Tall Ships celebration in Funchal Madeira 02 Oct 2008 depriving us of a suitable berth necessary to rescheduale ports of call.

Anyone else booked this cruise love to hear from you.

Chrissy.:)

Has any one else received amendment Black prince sailing 28th Sept 2008. Due to a Tall Ships celebration in Funchal Madeira 02 Oct 2008 depriving us of a suitable berth necessary to rescheduale ports of call.

Anyone else booked this cruise love to hear from you.

Chrissy.:)

Not booked on this cruise, but I am booked on another cruise which is supposed to be at Funchal on 2 october (though we actually arrive the previous evening). That's on Ventura, P&Os behemoth. Until I read your post I didn't know anything about the Tall Ships.

Looking at the brochure dates, I think Black Prince & Ventura were due to be in these ports on the same days: Funchal; Lanzarote; and Lisbon. The two ships are taking different routes around Gran Canaria & Tenerife.

• 6 months later...
Not booked on this cruise, but I am booked on another cruise which is supposed to be at Funchal on 2 october (though we actually arrive the previous evening). That's on Ventura, P&Os behemoth. Until I read your post I didn't know anything about the Tall Ships.

Looking at the brochure dates, I think Black Prince & Ventura were due to be in these ports on the same days: Funchal; Lanzarote; and Lisbon. The two ships are taking different routes around Gran Canaria & Tenerife.

Hi i hope you had a great time on the Ventura, was great seeing you in Gran Canaria wow your ship so impressive made our ship look tiny , we enjoyed the chats we had with lots of quests from your ship that day such a shame the shops where closed. We hated the 4 days at sea sailed from Madera monday night and got back to Liverpool 5am friday morning, We found this too long at sea with a ship that rocks and rolls and the droning noise was a nightmare. How did a large ship like the ventura handle the sea any rocking and noise from engine.

Chrissy

Archived