Yankee Playoffs

mom1965

Last year we were on the Navigator during playoffs. We're huge Yankee fans too and we found the sports bar had the games on if they could get them. One day, we found the Viking Crown Lounge and they tried to find the game for us but it only came on in Spanish. NO problem for us. We just sat and watched with the volume muted. I would suggest that you ask the bars and they should have a schedule already .

Good Luck! Go Yankees!

Carrie

Last year on Voyager, the ALCS between the Sox and the evil empire were telecast on board, but the Cubs-Mariner series wasn't. BTW, the Sox crowd far out numbered the those from the Evil Empire.

GO SOX.....RED SOX NATION LIVES!!!!!

All I have to say about this, is don't you think that Francona would have watched some film footage of Pedro losing the lead last year in the ALCS? Grady Little made the mistake of leaving him out there too long, and look... Francona did the same thing... same result, Red Sux lose!!!!!!

It's much easier to jump on the band wagon of a bunch of rent a players who win all the time then it is to be a fan of loveable players who try, but just don't make it. Red Sox fans are true fans because of this. Fenway sold out all 81 home games this year. Try as I might, I could not get a decent seat for any game when I tried in April.

ok, first of all i only wanted to know if i got to watch the games. Since we are leaving from new jersey i will assume there will be alot of yankee fans onboard. Now since this post became a sounding board the reason the red sox sold out each game just might be due to the fact that the stadium only holds 38,000. i see you neglected to state how we broke another attendance record. But don't worry Red Sox fans will be crying in ther milk again in October.

YANKEES RULE, oh yeah I forgot 1918

Who's your daddy???? Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I am dyin here. You forget "I just want to stick my head in the pitchers mound" I wonder what Jeter is doing right now, at this very minute....oh yea...shining his four world series rings and getting ready for the fifth!

:D Go Yankees!!:D

Hey Yankee Fans be careful Petey will be pitching for yoy next year. Good Luck!!

Shill and Radke for the Bosox next year as DEFENDING World Champs !!

And contrary to popular opinion the Yankees do not suck but you Yankee fans are as annoying as hell!

Archived