Finding a tour from the pier?

Ms_Pammy

HI All,

If I dont pre-book a snorkeling trip and decide to snorkel would I be able to find one at the pier? If so anyone know the prices?

Thanks

Pam

You should have no problem getting a snorkel tour at the dock. Last trip we booked with Fab Tours at the tenderdock. Took a trip to Bannister Island and snorkeled the reef for around $40@, but we had our own gear. My BIL booked with a local the year before. He and his wife were the only 2 on the boat. He said that it was great and only cost $35 @. Most of the local tours have fewer people and cost 20% to 35% less than the ship tours. Research these boards, google and you will have an idea of what to expect.

We were there in 2006 and had pre-booked an independent cave tubing tour (it was great), but I did notice lots of tours available right around the dock area as you got off the tenders. Some were in small store front locations, or booths, others were the people-standing-on-the-sidewalk-holding-up-large-signs variety. I noticed snorkeling tours among them.

Archived