How early should you pre register online?

I like to register my booked cruise as soon as I get the booking number. Then when I go to the site, I see how many days til my cruise. Also, that way you will know when your shore excursions are available to book (as well as times and cost) if you are interested in booking those through Carnival. I do the funpass stuff shortly after I make my final payment so that that information will be on file when my documents (paper or edocs) are ready.

Completed mine on yesterday after making final payment this weekend. The only thing I didn't do was setup the onboard account, which I needed some clarification on. I was looking over the excursion prices and they are a bit higher than booking excursions on your own.

After booking a cruise and receiving my booking number, the very next thing I do is hit the fun pass and completed, this will remind me if I need to check my passport or start looking for a hotel and airfare which is the next.

Fred

My cruise is in Feb 09 I received an email stating I needed to do this. How early do you do this? Also when to fill out funpass?

DW and I complete once we get a booking number. We do the fun pass, but can edit anytime if something changes, flights, hotels, etc.

Archived