drinking on the millennium??

jenno10388

hi there!

thinking of cruising on the millennium next year with my girlfriend except im only 20! and the drinking age onboard is 21!!! even though the cruise we wanna do is from australia 14 nights to new zealand! i live in australia and the drinking age is 18! hmmmm do you think celebrity would know if i was to have a few drinks in the cabin? hahah what about the welcome aboard champaign!!!? surely they dont ask even in the resturant for ID!!!??? my gf is 22 so no problem for her... im thinking they cant stop her from ordering champaign to the cabin hehe :P

hi there!

thinking of cruising on the millennium next year with my girlfriend except im only 20! and the drinking age onboard is 21!!! even though the cruise we wanna do is from australia 14 nights to new zealand! i live in australia and the drinking age is 18! hmmmm do you think celebrity would know if i was to have a few drinks in the cabin? hahah what about the welcome aboard champaign!!!? surely they dont ask even in the resturant for ID!!!??? my gf is 22 so no problem for her... im thinking they cant stop her from ordering champaign to the cabin hehe :P

Celebrity makes exceptions to the drinking age in Europe, S. America and Australia however you appear to be out of luck... They will issue a waiver between 18 to 20 but the catch is it must be signed by a parent sailing with you. Below is a link to their policy and waiver...

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/pdf/faq/Alcohol_Waiver_Celebrity.pdf

hi there!

Drinking age out in public is 21, but in the privacy of the home/cabin is open!

Just be accountable for your drinking and don't jump overboard!:D

PLUS...what they don't know won't hurt them!

hi there!

You had better learn to spell Champagne before you start drinking it. :)

I gave him a pass on Champagne because he spelled Millennium correct...... unlike a lot of posters on CC. And hey... maybe he was talking about being welcomed aboard at Champaign Illinois. ;)

Archived