C235 on Caribbean Princess

cs

Has anybody stayed here? It's a Caribe balcony somewhat forward. It appears to be a good location but I wanted to double check and see if anybody else has had it before.

My main concern is noise (I get migraines). Someone in another thread mentioned the anchor making noise. Would that be a problem in this location? Any other noise from this area that I didn't think about?

Thanks for the help.

Caribe 235 should be a great location. It's a BB, the second highest Balcony level.

You have staterooms above and below your cabin and are on a deck with no public areas on it. All should be very quiet. As a bonus, Caribe deck balconies are 2x larger than the balconies on all the other decks.

I would be very surprized if you heard any anchor noise. Very. And if you did, the anchor would only drop at ports where you would have to Tender in vs. docking.

Just my opinion, but you should be pleased with your cabin assignment.

• 7 years later...

Hi CS,

How was C235? I just booked the same cabin. Apart from your overall experience in staying in C235. I'm wondering if the view from the cabin to the sea has any obstruction. Thanks.

EBK

Hi CS,

How was C235? I just booked the same cabin. Apart from your overall experience in staying in C235. I'm wondering if the view from the cabin to the sea has any obstruction. Thanks.

EBK

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I doubt CS will answer you, they have not posted on CC since 2011.

I've twice been more or less above that cabin, on Baja. It's a very quiet location and I'd choose it again. I certainly never heard any anchor noise. The only couple of drawbacks are not ones which concern us but might bother some people. There is more movement if the sea is rough and it's a long walk to the back of the ship where the dining rooms and buffet are.