BoatYard Caterman

Colorado Babe

My husband, duaghter and I just got returned home from our cruise on the Serenade of the Seas on Saturday and just wanted to let you all know about the Boat Yard Caterman excursion that we took in Barbados last Thursday. The catermeran was awesome! The boat, the crew, the food, the music, and the snorkerling was awesome. It was by far the best excursion that we have ever taken.....To top it off, the drinks were overflowing and the crew members by far are true professionals and did everything they could to accomodate everyone! They went above and beyond their call of duty.....I just wanted to say thank you to the crew for an outstanding day with tons of fond memories....The next time were in Barbados we will be doing this excursion again,......

No, this is not a ship tour. I booked it on their website. Do a search for boatyard caterman in Barbados. If you have any problems finding the link, I can email it to you. ....

Please e-mail link if you can...I have had no luck with search.

Thanks...

Sorry, I thought it was against the boards rules to post links. I could be wrong. If you would like to email them with questions, email them at:

boatyard@sunbeach.net

How much was it? Did you have to book it before you got there or could you just book it once you get there? Do you have time to hang out at the Boatyard before and/or after the catamaran cruise?

Thanks for the info.

It is $75.00 per person, kids under 12 are $35.00. They pick you up at the port and return you there. If you want to go back to the BoatYard afterwards to hang out they will take you there but you will have to catch a cab to get back to the ship. It doesn't cost extra to hang out there.

When we did the Catermeran, we asked the driver if he could stop by the BoatYard so we could purchase T-Shirts...No problem. The driver dropped us off and took the rest of the passengers back to the ship and then came back and got us and took us back to the ship at no extra charge.

• 3 months later...
It is $75.00 per person, kids under 12 are $35.00. They pick you up at the port and return you there. If you want to go back to the BoatYard afterwards to hang out they will take you there but you will have to catch a cab to get back to the ship. It doesn't cost extra to hang out there.

When we did the Catermeran, we asked the driver if he could stop by the BoatYard so we could purchase T-Shirts...No problem. The driver dropped us off and took the rest of the passengers back to the ship and then came back and got us and took us back to the ship at no extra charge.

Did you guys do the Watersports Package or the 5Hour Buffet?

Archived